- Earned M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in
aquaculture from Texas A&M University.
- President of the World Aquaculture
Society in 1995-96.
- President of the Global Aquaculture
Alliance from founding until present.
- In 1999, he joined with Kenneth Morrison
to form BTA as an investor and its Technical
Director. Dr. Chamberlain Led the effort to
develop SPF stocks, raceway nurseries,
soy-based feeds, mechanical harvesting, and
direct relationships with top shrimp buyers.
- Broad experience working directly with
hatcheries, farms, feed millers, ingredient
suppliers, seafood processors, distributors,
foodservice companies, and retailers in some
30 countries around the world.
At the present time, Dr George Chamberlain
is Technical Director and co-owner of
Integrated Aquaculture International, LLC.