- In 1947 Kenneth and, his late wife, Marjorie
moved to Hastings, Nebraska. They planned to stay
six months, but remained and made Hastings their
headquarters. Their original business was alfalfa
processing which grew into the largest operation
of its kind in the United States.
- They soon began grain processing and merchandising
and large-scale farming. These operations included extensive
livestock operations, production of corn, soybeans, rice, cotton,
aquaculture, fishmeal and frozen food processing. They have developed
extensive agriculture operations in the United States, Canada, Central and
South America, and Malaysia.
- From 1980 to 1998, he developed and operated a 2,000 ha integrated shrimp farm
in Ecuador which included the first major hatchery and first dedicated shrimp feed
mill in the country.
- Among the many awards he has received for his
achievements is the Lifetime Achievement Award
from the Global Aquaculture Alliance for his
enduring contributions to the farmed seafood
industry and long-term commitment to efficient,
- In 1999, he joined with George Chamberlain to invest in Black Tiger Aquaculture,
which they sold in 2004.
At the present time Mr Morrison is Business Manager and co-owner of
Integrated Aquaculture International LLC.